Join us and other key officials from the six newest "paint states" to discuss paint stewardship program issues and opportunities for harmonization. At this meeting, we will use Connecticut's first annual report as a starting point for a discussion on a potential model report for other states. We will also have an opportunity to discuss other issues, such as regulatory fixes, working within the waste management hierarchy, and program outreach and education.
Draft Agenda Coming Soon!
Draft Participant List Coming Soon!
Please refer to the additional information provided to you by email.
Chief Executive Officer
Product Stewardship Institute, Inc.
The meeting will be held at the
Victory Programs Boston Living Center
29 Stanhope St
2nd Floor Conference Room
Boston, MA 02116
A PSI staff member will be in the lobby to welcome you and direct you to the meeting location.
Breakfast refreshments will be served from 8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m., and lunch will be provided to all attendees. A reception will follow the first day of the meeting, on the evening of December 2nd.
From the Doubletree Hilton
Public Transit (8 min): Take the MBTA Orange Line from Tufts Medical Center toward Forest Hills to Back Bay Station (2 stops). From the station, walk north on Clarendon St, taking the bridge across the Massachusetts Turnpike. Turn right onto Stanhope St. The center will be on the right, next to the Walgreens Community Center.
Walking Directions (15 min): Walk south on Washington St. Turn right onto Oak St W and continue onto Tremont St. Turn right onto Charles St, left onto Stuart St, and left onto Berkeley St. Take a diagonal right onto Stanhope St. The Center will be on the right, next to the Walgreens Community Center.
By Public Transit
Take Massachusetts Bay Area Transit (MBTA) to Back Bay (Orange Line) or Copley (Green Line) stations.
- From Back Bay, walk north on Clarendon St, taking the bridge across the Massachusetts Turnpike. Turn right onto Stanhope St. The center will be on the left, next to the Walgreens Community Center.
- From Copley, walk south two blocks on Dartmouth St. Turn left and walk two blocks on Stuart St. Turn right onto Clarendon St and left onto Stanhope St. The center will be on the left, next to the Walgreens Community Center.
The Boston Living Center is located in Boston Back Bay, near to Copley Square
- From I-90, take exit 22 toward Prudential Center Copley Sq, then keep right to merge onto Stuart St. Turn right onto Dartmouth St, left onto Columbus Ave, left onto Berkeley St, and left onto Stanhope St.
- From I-93 North, take exit 18 onto the frontage road toward Mass Ave/Roxbury. Turn left at West 4th St, continue onto E Berkeley St, and turn left onto Stanhope St.
- From I-93 South, Take exit 26 for Massachusetts 3 N toward Massachusetts 28 S/Storrow Drive. Take the Beacon Street exit on the left toward Copley Square/Back Bay. Continue onto Arlington St. Turn right onto Columbus Ave and right onto Stanhope St.
Several parking garages are available in Boston's Back Bay, including
821 Washington Street, Boston, MA
(617) 956-7900 • doubletree3.hilton.com
The Doubletree Hilton is the designated hotel for the 2014 Six State Paint Stewardship Harmonization Meeting. PaintCare has offered to provide hotel accommodations for those needing them, and will be booking rooms based on your registration information. Please complete your meeting registration no later than November 7, 2014 to ensure availability.
For questions about this meeting contact Sydney Hausman-Cohen at (617) 236-4853, or email@example.com.
Meeting Accommodation Notice:
The Product Stewardship Institute, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer committed to complying with the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Please contact PSI (617) 236-4833 or firstname.lastname@example.org have a disability and need a communication aid or service; have limited proficiency in English and may need information in another language; or if you wish to file an ADA or Title VI discrimination Complaint. Any person needing a hearing accommodation may call PSI using i711.com. Requests for accommodations must be made at least two weeks prior to any PSI program or event.