Electronics Press Archive
PSI in the News
- What you need to know about electronics trade-in programs. Consumer Reports, September 2013
- eCycling Leadership Initiative Clarifies Certification Stance. Resource Recycling, May 2011.
- MA e-waste legislation catches up. Worcester Business Journal, January 2010.
- Impact of delay in Energy Star appliance rebates. USA Today, December 2009.
- Managing electronic waste. EM, Air & Waste Management Association, January 2009.
- Minn. officials say state will meet e-scrap goal. Waste News, June 2008.
- Model Bill Spawns Weak Takeback Laws. Crosslands Bulletin, Victor House News, Co., June 2008.
- Pressure from States and Industry Builds for Federal E-Waste Bill. WasteBusinessJournal.com, November 2007.
- E-waste. Consumer Electronics Daily News, August 2007.
- Staples to recycle e-waste. Waste News, May 2007.
- Staples Launches Nationwide Recycling Effort. TheBostonChannel.com, May 2007.
- Staples to collect used PCs, monitors. The Boston Globe, May 2007.
- Staples to take back consumer electronics for recycling. CNetNews.com, May 2007.
- When Refurbished Takes on an Earth Friendly Vibe. New York Times, December 2006.
- E-recycling and Legislation. American Recycler Magazine, October 2006.
- E-waste Group has Familiar Goals, Familiar Hurdle. Waste News, September 2006.
- Mary Bono hosts Washington summit on e-waste solutions. The Desert Sun, September 2006.
- What a Waste! Congress, Industry Consider Disposal Practices. Circuits Assembly, September 2006.
- EPEAT: The New Computing Standard. www.mackower.typepad.com, May 2006.
- HP Wants Your Old PCs Back. Business Week, April 2006.
- Washington Law Sets 2009 Deadline for e-Manufacturers. Waste News, April 2006.
- Remarks to the Electronics Industries Council. U.S. EPA, Horinko, Marianne Lamont, May 2003.
- Giving PCs the Boot – Responsibly. Boston Globe, April 2003.
- "E-Waste Not," Calvert Says to Computer Companies. SocialFunds.com, December 2001.
- The California Electronic Waste Baseline Study. California Integrated Waste Management Board, December 2001.
- U.S. Electronic Recycling Stance Challenged. Environmental Science and Technology, November 2001.
- Companies Look to Recycle PC Castoff. CNET News.com, October 2001.
Related News and Updates
- Nine million pounds of CRT glass abandoned in Arizona - Resource Recycling, September 19
- Abandoned Baltimore warehouse is full of CRTs - Resource Recycling, August 27, 2013
- BREAKING: Abandoned warehouses full of CRTs found in several states - Resource Recycling, August 23, 2013
- e-Waste recycling up, but there's a long way to go, WXXI News, July 2013
- PSI finds room for improvement in implementation of New York's e-scrap law, Resource Recycling, July 2013
- NY e-cycling law boosts volumes, American Metal Market, July 2013
- New York's e-waste law boosts recycling, lowers cost, report finds, Waste & Recycling News, July 2013
- Law Boosts e-Waste Recycling, Cuts Government Costs, Environmental Leader, July 2013
- Report Says New York Met Annual Goal Of Recycling 44 Million Pounds of E-Waste, Bloomberg BNA, July 2013
- New York State e-Waste Law Boosts Recycling and Reduces Government Costs, New Report Finds, July 2013
- Unwanted Electronics Gear Rising in Piles. New York Times, March 2013
- In My Opinion: EPR's Promise Delivers, Now It's Time for an Upgrade. Resource Recycling, March 2012
- More states ban disposal of electronics in landfills. USA Today, December 2011.