- Global Product Stewardship: EHS Policy and Regulation impacting Products from Nanomaterials to Aircraft. Global Product Stewardship Report. February, 2011.
- CalRecycle Product Stewardship Legislation Checklist. October, 2010.
- Canada-Wide Action Plan - Key Elements of EPR (Pg 15). October, 2009.
- County of Santa Clara - Hazardous Materials Program. The Road to Product Stewardship: Local Governments as Catalysts. October 2009
- Canadian Council of Ministers for the Environment. A Canada-Wide Action Plan for Sustainable Packaging. October 2009.
- Northwest Product Stewardship Council. Product Stewardship in Canada. October 2009.
- Prechards. Product Stewardship in North America. June 2009
- Canadian Council of Ministers of the Environment. Discussion Document: Towards a Proposed Canada-Wide Action Plan for Extended Producer Responsibility. February, 2009.
- ASTSWMO Product Stewardship Framework Policy Document- Dec 2009
- Environmental Finance. From Cradle to Grave. July, 2008.
- Quebec Office of Sustainable Development, Environment and Parks. Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) - Current status, challenges, and perspectives. March, 2008.
- Canadian Council of Ministers of the Environment. 2008. Extended Producer Responsibility: Product Evaluation Tool - User Guidance.
- Canadian Council of Ministers of the Environment. Extended Producer Responsibility: Evaluation Tool (Excel Table). 2008
- Scott Cassel; Chapter 7, in "Handbook on Household Hazardous Waste” edited by Amy D. Cabaniss, 2008. Product Stewardship: Shared Responsibility for Managing HHW
- Evaluation Tool for EPR Programs. Thomas Lindhqvist and Chris van Rossem. IIIEE, Lund University. 2005
- Commission of European Communities. Communication from the Commission: Towards a Thematic Strategy on the Prevention and Recycling of Waste. May, 2003.
- IIEE Reports. EPR Programs: Individual vs. Collective Responsibility. 2003.
- British Columbia Ministry of Environment. Product Stewardship in B.C. No date given.
- Delft University of Technology. Applying Environmental Value Chain Analysis to Product Take-Back Systems. No date given.
- John Ehrenfeld, Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Part IV, Sustainability and Enterprise: An Inside View of the Corporation. No date given.
- Legislative Components for Product Stewardship
Extended Producer Responsibility
- The Sustainable Economy. The Harvard Business Review, October 2011.
- Product Stewardship and Global Warming. March 2008.
- Macauley, Palmer, Shih, Cline, Holsinger. "Modeling the Costs and Environmental Benefits of Disposal Options for End-of-Life Electronic Equipment: The Case of Used Computer Monitors—Appendix E: Using Tradable Recycling Credits to Implement Producer Take-Back for CRTs”. Resources for the Future. 2001.
Hazardous Waste / Solid Waste
Design for Environment
Life Cycle Assessment