PSI in the News
- Minnesota governor signs paint stewardship bill into law Waste&Recycling News, May 2013.
- EPR advocate sees bright future in 2013. Waste and Recycling News, January 2013.
- Rhode Island paints it back. Resource Recycling, June 2012.
- Rhode Island Paint Recycling Producer Responsibility Bill Becomes Law. Waste Age, June 2012.
- Senate Gives Nod to Paint Recycling Program. Waste Management World, June 2012.
- Recycling, again! The Paint Contractor, April 2012.
- New Connecticut Law Paves Way for Program to Handle Leftover Paint. D+D, June 2011.
- Post Consumer Paint Management in Oregon and Beyond. Paint and Decorating Retailer, March 2011.
- Activists Eye Connecticut, Vermont To Further Test Paint Recycling Plan. InsideEPA, October 2010.
- California Enacts Leftover-Paint Management Program. Durability + Design, October 2010.
- Oregon's first-in-the nation paint stewardship law makes it easy to recycle. Oregon Live, October 2010.
- Oregon paint recycling program a national first. King Broadcasting Company, July 2010.
- Oregon Paint ‘Take-Back’ Program Begins Operation. Painting & Wallcovering Contractor, June 2010.
- Your leftover paints are turning into bright recycling success. The Oregonian, August 2009.
- Green decorating tip #2: Reduce wasted paint. Examiner, August 2009.
- Oregon Passes Paint Producer Responsibility Law. Environmental Protection, July 2009.
- Oregon Passes Paint Producer Responsibility Law. Paint & Coatings Industry, July 2009.
- Paint Stewardship Prepped and Ready. Crosslands Bulletin on Business, Law, and the Environment, April 2008.
- Paint Industry Works Toward Nationally Coordinated System for Post-Consumer Paint Management. NPCA Inside, February 2008.
- Groups Make Progress Toward System for Collecting Latex, Oil-Based Paint. Hazardous Waste Superfund Alert, May 2007.
- "Green Paint" - Any color you want. New Recycled latex paint standard sets performance bar high. Paint Dealer Magazine, November 2006.
- Examining the New Standard for Recycled Paint. American Painting Contractor, October 2006.
- Industry looks for new ways to reduce environmental impact of paints and coatings. Chemical and Engineering News, October 2006.
- New standard developed for recycled-content latex paint. Waste News, August 2006.
- New Voluntary Standard to Promote Use of Recycled Paint. Bureau of National Affairs (BNA), June 2006.
- Toss out those dropcloths: Array of groups aim to reduce costly waste paint. Waste News, April 2005.
Related News and Updates