Other Electronics Resources
- Vermont e-cycles - 2013 E-Cycles Report to the Legislature. Vermont Agency of Natural Resources, Department of Environmental Conservation, December 2012
- **Updated** Designing an Effective Electronics Recycling Program: Lessons Learned from Existing State Programs. The Product Stewardship Institute, October 2012.
- New York State's Producer Responsibility Law for Electronics: Impacts and Effectiveness in Rural Areas. The Product Stewardship Institute, September 2012
- New York State's Producer Responsibility Law for Electronics: Reflecting on the First Year. The Product Stewardship Institute. March 2012.
- Electronics Recycling Guide. Product Stewardship Institute, March 2012.
- 2011 Evaluation Report on the Minnesota Electronics Recycling Act. Minnesota Pollution Control Agency, January 2012.
- E-Cycle Wisconsin Program Year 2 Results. Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources Waste and Materials Management Program, December 2011.
- The National Strategy for Electronics Stewardship. Interagency Task Force on Electronics Stewardship, June 2011.
- ERCC Best Practices for Measuring the Performance Of State Electronics Recycling Programs. Electronics Recycling Coordination Clearinghouse, April 2011.
- High Tech Trash: Digital Devices, Hidden Toxics, and Human Health
- Challenging the Chip: Labor Rights and Environmental Justice in the Global Electronics Industry
Producer EPR Programs in Place
Other Programs and Initiatives
- e-Stewards. This website provides information on how to find an eStewards certified recycler, how the e-Stewards Standard differs from other certification programs, and how organizations (including governments and jurisdictions) can participate in the e-Stewards Enterprise program.
- R2 Solutions. This website provides information on how to find an R2-certified recycler, information about the R2 Practices and how to become certified.
Related News and Updates
- Nine million pounds of CRT glass abandoned in Arizona - Resource Recycling, September 19
- Abandoned Baltimore warehouse is full of CRTs - Resource Recycling, August 27, 2013
- BREAKING: Abandoned warehouses full of CRTs found in several states - Resource Recycling, August 23, 2013
- e-Waste recycling up, but there's a long way to go, WXXI News, July 2013
- PSI finds room for improvement in implementation of New York's e-scrap law, Resource Recycling, July 2013
- NY e-cycling law boosts volumes, American Metal Market, July 2013
- New York's e-waste law boosts recycling, lowers cost, report finds, Waste & Recycling News, July 2013
- Law Boosts e-Waste Recycling, Cuts Government Costs, Environmental Leader, July 2013
- Report Says New York Met Annual Goal Of Recycling 44 Million Pounds of E-Waste, Bloomberg BNA, July 2013
- New York State e-Waste Law Boosts Recycling and Reduces Government Costs, New Report Finds, July 2013
- Unwanted Electronics Gear Rising in Piles. New York Times, March 2013
- In My Opinion: EPR's Promise Delivers, Now It's Time for an Upgrade. Resource Recycling, March 2012
- More states ban disposal of electronics in landfills. USA Today, December 2011.