- Product Stewardship & EPR: Finally, we understand each other. Earth911, April 2012.
- Groups reach consensus on EPR, packaging terms. Packaging Digest, April 2012.
- Groups agree on producer responsibility terms. Plastics News, April 2012.
- In My Opinion: EPR’s Promise Delivers – Now it’s Time for an Upgrade. Resource Recycling, March 2012.
- PPC Speakers Present EPR, Food Packaging Updates. Board Converting News, March 2012.
- EPR: What's in It for Converters. Official Board Markets, March 2012.
- EPR laws continue to spread. PlasticsToday, February 2012.
- California workshop explores solutions to fluorescent lamp management problem. American Recycler, February 2012.
- More states ban disposal of electronics in landfills. USA Today, December 2011.
- Link blocks junk catalogs.The Boston Globe, December 2011.
- JNF Arava Interns Have a Large Impact. Jewish National Fund, September 2011.
- Brookline Recycling Corner: Town tackles unwanted phonebooks, junk mail. Brookline TAB, August 2011.
- New program allows Cambridge residents to opt out of phone book delivery. Cambridge Chronicle, August 2011.
- Cambridge and Brookline put junk mail in their online crosshairs. The Boston Globe, August 2011.
- Brookline Recycling Corner: Reducing paper waste. Brookline TAB, July 2011.
- Malloy Signs Paint Stewardship Law. WFSB; Hartford, CT, June, 2011.
- New Connecticut Law Paves Way for Program to Handle Leftover Paint. D+D, June 2011.
- Judge sides with Seattle over Yellow Pages law. Waste and Recycling News, June 2011.
- Why You Can’t Stop the White Pages. Sightline Daily, June 2011.
- Want a phone book? You might have to ask. Central Valley Business Times, June 2011.
- Phone Book Delivery Disappearing. USA Today, June 2011.
- Cities pulling the plug on phone books. The San Diego Union-Tribune, May 2011.
- San Francisco Limits Phone Directory Distribution. Recycling Today, May 2011.
- Meeting on Mattresses. WNPR, April 2011.
- Post Consumer Paint Management in Oregon and Beyond. Paint and Decorating Retailer, March 2011.
- Unwanted Phone Books: It Doesn't Matter If They're Yellow or White. Change.org, March 2011.
- Thousands of People Opt-In To Reduce Phone Book Waste. Change.org, March 2011.
- Future of Phonebooks? FOX 5 News, March 2011.
- Junk bond - Governments oblige manufacturers to take back used goods for disposal. The Economist, March 2010.
- San Francisco Proposes Phone Books Opt-in Bill. The San Francisco Chronicle, February 2011.
- Phone book industry must find better way for us to opt out. The Boston Globe, January 2011.
- Company Extends Prescription Drug Disposal Program Through 2011. Environmental Protection, December 2010.
- Verizon seeking permission to stop delivering white pages in Maryland, Virginia. The Washington Post, November 2010.
- Some want to hang up on phone-book drops. The Columbus Dispatch, November 2010.
- Poland Spring C.E.O. Proposes Change In Recycling. CT Public Broadcasting, November 2010.
- Activists Eye Connecticut, Vermont To Further Test Paint Recycling Plan.InsideEPA, October 2010.
- California Enacts Leftover-Paint Management Program. Durability + Design, October 2010.
- Oregon's first-in-the nation paint stewardship law makes it easy to recycle. Oregon Live, October 2010.
- Recycling 20 Years Later. Resource Recycling, September 2010.
- A thinner phone book. Philadelphia Inquirer, September 2010.
- Oregon paint recycling program a national first. King Broadcasting Company, July 2010.
- Oregon Paint ‘Take-Back’ Program Begins Operation. Painting & Wallcovering Contractor, June 2010.
- The Triple Bottom Line Perspective. Fox Business News, May 2010.
- White Pages May Go Way of Rotary-Dialed Phone. The New York Times, May 2010.
- A Decade of Product Stewardship in America. Resource Recycling, April, 2010.
- I-Team Report: Directory Existence. ABC7 News Chicago, April 2010.
- Paper Cuts: Why phone books are on the chopping block for greens, pols and pissed-off citizens. The Pacific Northwest Inlander, March 2010.
- Your leftover paints are turning into bright recycling success. The Oregonian, August 2009.
- Green decorating tip #2: Reduce wasted paint. Examiner, August 2009.
- Oregon Passes Paint Producer Responsibility Law. Environmental Protection, July 2009.
- Oregon Passes Paint Producer Responsibility Law. Paint & Coatings Industry, July 2009.
- Recycling program begins for products containing mercury. Lawrence County Journal, May 2008.
- Paint Stewardship Prepped and Ready. Crosslands Bulletin on Business, Law, and the Environment, April 2008.
- Paint Industry Works Toward Nationally Coordinated System for Post-Consumer Paint Management. NPCA Inside, February 2008.
- Two Nonprofts Team Up with National Thermostat Recycling Program. BuildingGreen.com, June 2007.
- Groups Make Progress Toward System for Collecting Latex, Oil-Based Paint. Hazardous Waste Superfund Alert, May 2007.
- Partners Launch Mercury Thermostat Recycling Program. Waste News, April 2007.
- Five State Mercury Thermostat Program Expands Nationwide. WasteAge, April 2007.
- "Green Paint" - Any color you want. New Recycled latex paint standard sets performance bar high. Paint Dealer Magazine, November 2006.
- Examining the New Standard for Recycled Paint. American Painting Contractor, October 2006.
- Industry looks for new ways to reduce environmental impact of paints and coatings. Chemical and Engineering News, October 2006.
- New standard developed for recycled-content latex paint. Waste News, August 2006.
- New Voluntary Standard to Promote Use of Recycled Paint. Bureau of National Affairs (BNA), June 2006.
- Mercury Reduction Program to Start in Rockford. WIFR.com Freeport-Rockport IL, May 2006.
- Five States, Industry Join Pilot Program For Recycling Old Mercury Thermostats. BNA Publications, May 2006.
- Maine's Hot for Recycling. Waste News, April 2006.
- Toss out those dropcloths: Array of groups aim to reduce costly waste paint. Waste News, April 2005.
In Depth Product Specific News
Interested in an in-depth look at product specific news? Find a comprehensive collection of product specific press below: