September 28-30, 2012
PSI will be working closely with PAC to co-MC the "Policy that is shaping the Landscape" Day at the 2012 PAC Conference in Ottawa this September. In addition, PAC is providing PSI Members and Partners with a discount registration rate. If you are interested in attending this event, please contact PSI's Erin Linsky Graeber (firstname.lastname@example.org) or PAC's Lisa Abraham (email@example.com) for your promo code to receive the discounted member rate.
Conference overview and program
Policy - Shaping the Landscape
- Canada - CCME-Industry collaboration on packaging optimization
- US - EPR emerging in the US
- Provincial, BC - A chance to create the perfect EPR model
- Municipal - Ottawa's innovative waste recovery solution
Economics - What's in it for Me?
- The Future of Packaging - Industry size and growth
- International Opportunities - How to do it
- Buy, Sell, or Recap - Maximize opportunities, mitigate risk
- The economics of recovery, job creation, GDP growth, entrepreneurial opportunities
Innovation Enablers - What's in the Toolbox?
- GPPS - the global dictionary on sustainable packaging
- GS1 - the retailer solution to the scorecard
- Labelling - a consumer guide to recovery
- National Design Guide - to facilitate optimization Sustainable Innovation - Environmental Design
- Leading edge product and process innovations for packaged goods
- Emerging solutions for discarded packaging recovery
Please see the PAC Conference webpage for additional information.
Up a Level: