Product stewardship cannot be achieved without the active participation of the private sector. As a PSI partner, your company or organization has access to an expansive network of state, local, and regional government officials across the U.S. and Canada, as well as recyclers, retailers, industry associations, NGOs, and other stakeholders. This gives you the opportunity to network, develop potential business contacts, and stay in-the-know regarding pending and existing product stewardship legislation.
You may join our growing community of leaders in the product stewardship field as either a Corporate or a Non-Corporate Partner.
The following entities are eligible for Corporate Partnership with PSI:
- Small, medium, or large businesses
- Sole proprietorships
- Self-employed individuals
- Nonprofit organizations that are affiliated with a for-profit corporation/industry
Click here to learn more about Corporate Partnership levels, benefits, and fees.
The following entities are eligible for Non-Corporate Partnership with PSI:
Click here to learn more about Non-Corporate Partnership levels, benefits, and fees.
- Academic institutions
- Individual citizens who are not affiliated with a business
- Nonprofit organizations that are not affiliated with a for-profit corporation/industry
- Non-U.S. government agencies