Safe pesticide management systems suffer from lack of convenient collection locations, low consumer awareness, and lack of sustainable financing.
With these data and strategies, you will improve pesticide stewardship programs, safeguard land and water resources, and protect human health. This guide is a valuable resource for all stakeholders in the pesticide lifecycle.
- Whom is this Guide for?
- Why Do You Need this Guide?
- What are the Problems with Pesticide Management in the U.S.?
- How Can We Improve Pesticide Stewardship in the U.S.?
- Roadmap to Pesticide Stewardship: Best Practices and Solutions
- Pesticide Stewardship Briefing Paper
- Pesticide Stewardship Webinar Discussion
Get the free guide:
(contact info optional)